Thank you, Mr and Mrs Archaeologist

As chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...
I should mention in the midst of my complaints about a few archaeological secondary sources that I truly appreciate the amazing and very difficult work of archaeologists, work that I probably could not do for even a week. When I read their original reports, I see careful and honest work in almost all cases, including bringing in chemists and other experts when necessary. Though yesterday I saw a sudden change in tone and accuracy when an archaeologist notorious for assigning early dates without evidence took over, even he (perhaps because of a good editor?) did not actually present made-up evidence and tagged on remarks like "this has yet to be proven" after a bit of wild speculation. I've been using a lot of sources from the Archaeological Survey of India lately and have great respect and appreciation for them.
Current time travel apparatus location: New Delhi, India