A glimpse of my old writing life

A glimpse at life in India, as chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...



I didn't get a certain site written up that I pretty much finished this morning, because as so often happens part of its dating was tied in with the style seen on a nearby site, whose date I didn't yet have so I turned to it. And that site is huge, so I'm still researching it. It's fascinating, with lots of photos of houses available in my library. (My presentation is pretty much chronological so I prefer to look at the archaeological sites in rough chronological order as well.)

I'm stopping work for today; it's 5:15. Will check out an interesting blog from Singapore, then cook some easy curry to serve with already-made Indian flat bread I got. This week I hope to get a lot done on my book stuff so got a lot of easy Indian food to make; unsurprisingly, that's what is available here...
Current time travel apparatus location: The Round Library, Bangalore, India