Library work of a different nature


A glimpse at life in India, as chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...





I've been more erratic in this journal lately due to illness, family time, and now because I realized my own Gupta sources were all over the library. I didn't even know how many Kalidasas I needed to source yet, can you believe it. : ) So I'm as quickly as possible putting things into order and even making a rudimentary catalog just for our South Asian sources -- all made easier by our getting yet another old glassed-in bookcase -- when windows are open here, the dust is unbelievable, and it's a shame for the nicely printed/bound books to get damaged as a result.
Current time travel apparatus location: The Round Library, Bangalore, India