Another discarded secondary source

As chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...



Yikes. I hope my next secondary source offers something useful. The one I tried just now tries to say stuff about ancient India by using writings about ancient Sri Lanka from ancient Sri Lanka, completely ignoring the fact that they were separate entities (though of course by this time they were having some contact and mutual influence). The writer also had the audacity to reference some reliable sources that I happen to have in my library; when I checked the references, the reliable author was saying nothing of the sort. It's like writing "The planet Mars is 20 miles across" and referencing a specialized astronomy book on Mars which of course does not say that.

I've heard so many painfully polite, oblique references to the deplorable state of history in certain groups in India, and I'm seeing 'way too many examples of that.
Current time travel apparatus location: The Round Library, Bangalore, India