Of different cultures

From an hilarious article "Why I Would Make a Perfect Alien Liaison" at http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/10/alt-text-alien-liaison/ .

"I am nonjudgmental and not inclined to make assumptions. For instance, if aliens descend upon the planet, incinerating the trees and crops with a wave of fire before sending out screeching flying drones to pluck people from the streets and drag them off to labor in the mercury mines of Pluto and the plutonium mines of Mercury, I will consider the possibility that it’s what their culture considers a ceremonial message of peace."

...I often said when I lived immersed in a violent culture -- hmm, and now when I am immersed in a country with an evil "leader" -- that culture is not always neutral as I was taught by some, that it can be evil...