A better library indeed

As chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...



My work for some years has been toward being ready for "a better library." I assumed I'd have a lot of choice, and was just checking for a city I'll be visiting later this year that is reputed to have a university with a fabulous department and library specializing in my subject, for me to get a head start on some of that research. Well, I just checked on the worldcat site for specific sources I had on my long list, and found that even well-respected journals for some of my area are only available in Europe, especially Germany. Mmm, German might be more necessary than I thought! No wonder no one ever wrote what I'm writing; not only does it take years to go through (very disturbing) material, but few copies of such material seem to be extant!
Current time travel apparatus location: The Round Library, Bangalore, India