Excuse me while I pass out (from happiness)

As chronicled in your researcher's journal as I researched my history of early lifestyles in South Asia...

OMG! I FINISHED THE DISGUSTING LITERATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have secondary sources, and more importantly lots of archaeology and like nine humongous volumes of what all along I have thought will be my #1 most valuable primary source. But I can organize that tomorrow! Ahhhhh!!!! I have been reading like a maniac! It makes my brain feel very strange! Thank you whoever you were who taught me speed reading stuff in college! I couldn't have done it without you! Well, okay, I also found I had already read a few literally years ago and my notes were neatly filed so all I had to do was get them into my current more easily used format. Anyway, I HAD to get past those horrible disgusting gross guys! Bye-bye! I'll never visit you again except in my notes and own writing!!
........And HELLO CIVILIZATION!!
a closer view of what I could see from my windows at Cambridge:

Current time travel apparatus location: The Round Library, Bangalore, India