I've been time traveling to my own past...and it's been lovely

The Summer City by the Sea: Cape May, New Jersey--An Illustrated HistoryThe Summer City by the Sea: Cape May, New Jersey--An Illustrated History by Emil R. Salvini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I lived in Cape May for about a year when I was much younger and have become very interested in its history, which makes me feel like I'm there again with the ocean breeze on my face and loud ocean sounds in my ears. It was so fun to learn the history of the building where I lived, which I'm happy to hear is now a beautiful bed and breakfast -- as well as the history of most of the other gorgeous buildings I would walk by every day on my way to work...

View all my reviews Voilà, where I lived, from their official site https://www.angelofthesea.com/ :